Our Eco Camping is set up in one of the most beautiful bays of the National Park Ras Mohamed, close to the Turtle Bay along a quiet, on a sheltered beach with coral reefs teeming with life. It is ideal for novice and advanced snorkeling, free-diving and scuba-diving.
Our Bedouin tent provides shade and shelter during the day. The comfortable Bedouin sit is perfect to hang out and chill, with thick cotton mattresses, pillows, back support and low tables and there are also regular tables and chairs. Get ready for glamping Bedouin style!
The fresh food is daily transported to the Eco Camping and is prepared for you on the spot. We serve 3 fresh prepared meals a day (lunch and dinner are hot meals). If you have any dietary needs, contact us so we can assure you if we can see to your needs.
Coffee, tea, (chilled) soft drinks and mineral water are always available.
We don't serve alcohol but you are free to bring your own alcoholic beverages. We keep these cool for you, on ice, in a coolbox.
The Eco Camping is equiped with a solar panel to recharge your batteries. In the evening the camp site is mainly lit by candle light (as this does not disturb the turtles and wildlife) and this way you can fully enjoy the stars.
We welcome you with a drink, show you your tent, explain how things work at the camp and you make yourself at home. The tents have air vents in the top; its 3 windows and door are fitted with a flyscreen. For those who fear 'creepy crawlers', it is good to know the tents can be fully closed off with zippers.
Our de-luxe cotton Bell-tents are equipped with a carpet, comfortable memory-foam mattresses with clean bedding and soft pillows. One tent can have a twin bed or a double bed and upon request we add a third bed (f.e. for a child).
We have beach showers with fresh water, a tap to wash your hands and our 'Lovable Loo' (a comfortable eco toilet) is set up in a separate tent with a chair and a mirror, so you can also use it to change your clothes. All the fresh water is carried in by hand, so we appreciate you sparingly make use of the water.
In the afternoon you take your warm lunch and you can relax, walk along the beach, sunbath, swim or enjoy snorkeling or diving in the bay.
After you've enjoyed the sunset, dinner will be served by candle light on the beach. Afterwards the Bedouin coffee (with cardamom) and Bedouin tea (with local desert mint) will be prepared and served by the campfire.
You enjoy the (shooting) stars or the (full) moon, both create a great atmosphere on the beach.
See lots of reef fish, rays and at night desert foxes visit the camp. Lucky guests meet the dolphins, see the sea turtles lay eggs on the beach at night in Spring or the baby turtles hatching end of Summer. You can join a (nightly) beach safari with our awareness and first-aid trained staff.
Around sunrise, the light is pink to purple and you can see the amazing Ghost Crabs go about their business on the beach and some get to see dolphins swimming in the bay at dawn. All magical moments to take home with you.
To avoid disappointment please reserve as early as possible.
An overnight stay with dinner, breakfast and all drinks:
- Arrival at the camp site before 16.00 and departure the next day after breakfast.
Includes: Accommodation, bottled water, softdrinks, Nescafé, tea variety, dinner and breakfast.
Original Bedouin coffee and tea is always available around the campfire.
A daily stay with a fresh prepared warm lunch and drinks:
- Use of the amenities, a fresh prepared warm lunch with bottled water and soft drinks.
Bedouin coffee and tea is always available around the campfire.
- Scuba diving from the shore from our BEDAWI Eco Camping (Please contact us for more information).
- Daily trip inside the National Park Ras Mohamed with one of our local guides
!! Always make a reservation in advance
Prices are based on 2 people per tent
Bedouin coffee & tea are always included
0 - 4 years old
5- 11 years old
Daily guest *
Use of the amenities
A daily stay *
Warm lunch/water/soft drinks
Overnight stay **
Dinner/breakfast/Nescafé/tea variety/water/soft drinks
Transfers to and from the camp site
Please contact us if you need a transfer
Entrance fee camping in the National Park
Payable to the National Park:
- Residents 12 years >
* 50 EGP per person, per night
* 5 EGP per person, per day
- Non-residents 12 years >
** 200 EGP per person, per night
** 40 EGP per person, per day
- Private car
- Rental car
10 EGP per private car
40 EGP per rental car
NB. These fees are used for maintenance of all National Parks in Egypt
What to bring:
- A valid tourist visa (the FREE SINAI-ONLY visa is sufficient)
- A copy of your passport or Egyptian ID Card
- Comfortable clothes, protection against sunburn and other personal toiletries
- A towel, swim wear and beach slippers (hot sand, coral pieces on the beach)
- Bring a head lamp or a torch (laser lights are not allowed) for the evening
- When snorkeling, bring your snorkeling equipment; preferably fins with booties (or swim shoes) for easy access
- Bring your own snacks, alcoholic beverages and powerbank as sometimes our solar panels can not recharge all mobile phones, camera's, etc.
Kindly note: There is NO RENTAL for snorkeling equipment available at the National Park Ras Mohamed.
Average temperatures in Celsius throughout the year:
B E D A W I for Tourism
Office: Hay Al-Amal - Al Tur
Arab Republic of Egypt
M: (+2)01270776774 - Arabic
M: (+2)01006983031 - English
CONTACT US NOW
1. Click the E-mail icon >>>
2. A new window opens in your browser, in a secure environment.
3. Leave your message and hit the 'Send' button.
4. You receive a copy of your message and we reply to you by E-mail.